The members of the Tabernacle of Praise Seventh-day Adventist Church (TOP) greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! We are a friendly, family oriented Christian Church which we affectionately call "the little church by the side of the road". We believe in keeping all TEN of the Commandments including the 7th Day Sabbath. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that he is coming back again very soon to bestow eternal life on the righteous. Our slogan is "When You Are Feeling Down, Come On Up To The TOP!"We invite you to come and share in our weekly praise and celebration to the most High God and to make TABERNACLE OF PRAISE your Church Home. Sabbath School begins at 9:15 a.m. and divine worship service begins at 11:00 a.m. every Saturday morning.You may view our services live each Saturday morning at 11:00 a.m. CST or you may view our previously recorded services whenever your schedule permits at
Tabernacle of Praise Seventh-Day Adventist Church is the home of the Verizon Wireless 2008 Small Choir Category Winners!
We have many individual, family and youth based ministries we invite you to explore within our church. You can make a difference and we welcome you to bring and use the gifts and talents God has given you in our church for his glory!
We hope that you will feel at home with us and pay us a visit at our new location. 'As we travel on this journey. As we start this life anew...we ask God to make us one.'
If the church leaders can serve you in anyway, we welcome the opportunity.
THE 2011 CHURCH LEADERS:
Donald Rolle, Pastor, Discipleship Leader
Paul Harris, Head Elder
James Brown, Elder
Percy Wellington, Elder
Kwame Adu-Tutu, Elder
Christina Meredith, Elder
JanNysse Gray, Church Clerk
Yolanda DeGrange, Church Treasurer
Rosalie Louis, Administrative Assistant
Eugene Miller, Head Deacon
Cynthia Robinson, Head Deaconess
Elaine Stewart, Community Services Director
Beverly Stewart-Anderson, Minister of Music, Sabbath School Superintendant
Robin Pruitt, Sabbath School Secretary
Karen Louis, Communications Leader, Discipleship Co-Ordinator
Karla Hodges, Discipleship Co-Ordinator, AYS Leader
Tamika Rolle, Stewardship Leader
Andre Louis, Visual Leader
Robert Hodges, Audio Leader
Queen Jones Rackley, Women's Ministry Leader
Michael Holmon, Men's Ministry Leader
Whitni DeGrange, Children's Ministries Co-Ordinator
Joy Popoola and Mark Hall, AYS Leader
Jeanne' Griffin-Taylor, Pathfinders Club
Theresa Harris, Health Ministries Leader
Margaret Bowen, Head Usher
(314) 621-0480 or (314)374-6832
Dianne and Michael Elliott, Family Life Leaders
Eugene Miller, Religious Liberty Leader
- Seek Ye First The Kingdom Blog, Faith Sharing One Day At A Time
- You Tube: ToPraiseSDA, Videos from Tabernacle of Praise Church
- Son Screen, Christian Film Festival
- Adventist Youth Space, Social networking for Adventist Youth
- PraizeVision, listen to live or archived church services online, witness community outreach, bible studies, online training and evangelism
- Amazing Facts, with Doug Batchlor
- PlusLine Adventist Resources, including registering for an upcoming event
- Breath Of Life Watch and listen to the broadcast on line
- Evangelism through Technology. Hear different Adventists services across the country
- North American Division
- 3ABN: Three Angels Broadcasting Network
- Three Angels Global Networking TAGnet
- Adventist Prayer Network Leave your prayer request here and have millions praying on your behalf
- Adventist Community Services Network Helping Communities in Crisis
- Central States Conference Includes nine states in the mid-west
- Message Magazine "The Magazine for Virtuous Living"
- AdventSource Order books and/or supplies online
- Adventist Book Center Order inspirational books and Bibles
- God's Diary Study the Bible in chronological order
- It Is Written Hosted by Shawn Boonstra
- E. G. White Estate This is the official site of the Ellen G. White Estate. Find out who she was. Read her manuscripts. Search for and find a quote of hers.
- The official site of the General Conference of Seventh day Adventists.